Thursday, February 11, 2010

6 weeks pregnant, amnitoc sac reads good & b-hcg hormone reading.ebryonic pole is not clear & no heart beat?

Can there be slow embryo growth rate, say heart beat appears in the 8th week deviating from normal. Nausea %26amp; other pregnancy symptoms continues.6 weeks pregnant, amnitoc sac reads good %26amp; b-hcg hormone reading.ebryonic pole is not clear %26amp; no heart beat?
I went to my Gyno a couple weeks ago when I was ( 6 weeks) and I wanted a ultrasound because I wanted to hear my baby's heartbeat but she looked at me and said that you cant hear a baby's heartbeat until 7 weeks or longer, all though most Internet sites says 6 weeks your baby's heart starts to beat, but I guess its different for most baby's. Your still really really early along, so don't worry, you will hear your baby's heart beat in a couple weeks.6 weeks pregnant, amnitoc sac reads good %26amp; b-hcg hormone reading.ebryonic pole is not clear %26amp; no heart beat?
My baby had a heartbeat at 6 1/2 weeks. That's when they did the ultrasound to find out how far I was,and it didn't even look like a baby then. I've read/heard that some women don't have heartbeats pop up until 8 weeks,but I would definately check with your doctor. I've also read at 6 weeks the heartbeat pops up,but if you've not had an ultrasound,you won't hear it. The doppler machines pick up at anywhere between 10-12 weeks.
At this point, baby is so small that some ultrasound machines can't detect it. If you aren't bleeding and symptoms continue I would wait and rescan in two weeks to make sure baby is growing properly (and to see the heartbeat). Best wishes!
calm down, whats meant to be will be. your so nervous im sure, but relax and go see the doc in 2 weeks. the answers will be clear then. good luck!
Most pregnancies don't have a heart beat until 8 or 10w.
Why didn't you ask your doctor when he was checking you????

No comments:

Post a Comment