Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm a very jolly natured clear hearted woman &?

I jus cannot become ';reseved';.


even though i try to and if someone hurts me ..i think il stay away ..but not being myself... just upsets me!


I'd rather be ';me'; than try to look a victor?


is that not ok?I'm a very jolly natured clear hearted woman %26amp;?
You need to think deep about this, you are very close to him and happy sometimes and fight sometimes but you 2 always work things out. Maybe you belong together! I know it is kinda harsh but really think about it for your own selves!I'm a very jolly natured clear hearted woman %26amp;?
To understand your question better, it would be great to have some context. Perhaps you are actually not assertive enough. There are other solutions besides ';staying away';. You need to be able to analyze your ability to confront the person who hurts you and tell them that they hurt you, and what you would prefer them to do.





Is it possible that you are hiding your own vulnerability behind a facade of jolliness?
Good for you! We must be true to ourselves....we must be ourselves. We must know who we are and what we are and be glad in that.


Perhaps you are in a delicate professional and social setting where you must rein it in a little, so to speak. Sometimes we have to do that...such as at funerals. You know, you can look to professionals who deal with those situations to learn a few tips...such as funeral workers. They are people just like you, and probably have jokes they want to tell and all, but they have to present a certain demeanor because they are working a funeral. You can learn a lot from that.


You can adjust your demeanor to the situation and blend in pefectly well. Princess Diana was quite good at that, from what I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment