Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is there a way to win his heart back if he made it clear he doesnt want me??

Check this out:


Ok, now im pregnant by him. We were in a relationship before around February when i got pregnant, then broke up. We went our separate ways, he dated my cousin, then after that, i dont know who he talked to but i had started a new relationship. And when that ended me and my baby's dad got on good terms again. But the thing is, now i cant stop thinking about him. He told me that he wants to take care of his child but he doesnt feel the same way. Can i get him back?? What should i do??





Very confused.Is there a way to win his heart back if he made it clear he doesnt want me??
Wow. Umm....worry about your kid. That's your priority right now. And, lemme be honest, if Don Juan gets you pregnant and then runs off with your cousin, why exactly are you so crazy to get back together with him?





It's time to grow up. If for no other reason than your baby's sake.....
  • morgage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment