Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm a very jolly natured clear hearted woman &?

I jus cannot become ';reseved';.


even though i try to and if someone hurts me ..i think il stay away ..but not being myself... just upsets me!


I'd rather be ';me'; than try to look a victor?


is that not ok?I'm a very jolly natured clear hearted woman %26amp;?
no, that's great. I wish there were more people like you who prefer to just be themselves. hugs, hun:)I'm a very jolly natured clear hearted woman %26amp;?
I'd love to answer this question, but I can't figure out what you're asking. Your grammer could use some work, darlin.
YES ALWAYS be YOURSELF.
Yes, just be yourself. If someone don't like it, that's their problem.
I always say who cares what other people think.....
You should always strive to be yourself. Don't worry about how others feel about you...in the long run they mean very little.





Love,


Snag
ok
i love you:)
Its insane to not do what you want to. you really must like a guy to want to be with him but i think that you are having second thoughts... hence the post, i guess you dont really want to leave the singles area lol i know the same feeling i felt really bad aswell all the times when i was tied to someone and ive found that if you actually find the right person you will be able to stay with them. dont quote me i dont speak from my own experience but im always willing to learn.
Sounds A OK to me! :0)
just be yourself
it's okay girl





be yourself





the world needs more people like you and less fakes

No comments:

Post a Comment