Thursday, February 18, 2010

Please clear my mind and heart?

hi friends,





i was love for three years with a girl and she too loved me, she lives far away from my place i meet her only once in six months she loved me very madly and truly and our parents even accepted our love.





But once after she joined her MBA she tried to avoid me not only me even she avoided her mother and her sister, we thought that she has some stress in her college but last august our love got separated and now she is happy and still she is avoiding her mom and sis, even when i tried to call her at her birthday she did not care to pick up my phone. after she left me it took 6 months to come back to normal life even i resigned my job and stayed at home.





This is my situation





But this is not the whole situation





Secondly i have a friend,don't name is ANGEL, she is from srilanka and she is my neighbor for about a year. she knows everything about me because i don't hide anything to her because i like her. she likes me too. even now she cares for me.





I have some expatiations about my wife. My ex girl friend did not accept those conditions and she did not fit my expatiations she gets angry if i talk about those conditions but this girls has same condition like mine and she fits 100% of my expatiations.





She calls me up in the morning and speaks with me for an hour, even she is the one who wakes me up.





Yesterday i had a small wound in my finger, i don't know y she cried, for a small wound she wanted me to go to the hospital.





Now i have many things running in my mind





1. Am i eligible for love?


2. Am i true to my ex-girlfriend?


3. Is it good if i love angel?


4. Does this society accepts my love?


5. DOES ANGEL LOVE ME????????????????Please clear my mind and heart?
I'm not sure if i can answer all these question but i can try. Everyone is eligible for love your not dating anyone from what i gather so yes love can come your way. Loving someone is ok but i don't think you should be head over heels in love with angel because you havent gone out with her like that loving her is fine but in love with her already is kind of much. Angel might feel the same way about you but is waiting for you to say something try asking her over for dinner or see a movie somethign simple but fun feel eachother out. I dont see why society wouldnt accept your love but i dont live where you are so i couldnt be sure. hope this helps good luckPlease clear my mind and heart?
al answer later.................but now am in a hurry


plz help wid mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am8HCMGUyXVHioiN8G0xWbHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090514105856AAeMKRs








a promise a will.


tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment