Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mind is clear but heart is confused.... please give me some helpful advice...?

i am very confused, plz give me as much input as you can. I have broken up with my bf of 5 yrs as he was cheating on me and made promises to me that he would get rid of the girl but continued the relationship with her. I was stupid enough to believe him but when he continued to pursue the other girl as well as wanted me i had to break it off. We broke up a month ago but spoke on the phone a few times. Each time we spoke he would blame me for poisoning him and nagging him to the point where he had no choice but to cheat. We would always argue and he would end up hanging up on me or swear at me or call me names. We then just stopped talking altogether and it was 2 wks. Yesterday he called me for valentines and told me he missed me and loves me. I know for a fact he is still with the girl but my heart misses him so i agreed to meet with him for lunch at his place. He was so nice to me, and of course we slept together. I dont regret that part but i have a feeling he thinks we are backMind is clear but heart is confused.... please give me some helpful advice...?
I know this is going to be harder to do, then it is to say, but FOLLOW YOUR HEAD NOT YOUR HEART. You know better than to keep messing around with this guy. Just stop having any contact with him whatso ever! Change your number if you have to. You will be much better off in the end.





and also, if he loved you, REALLY TRUELY loved you. He would be with you and ONLY you, not you and someone else.Mind is clear but heart is confused.... please give me some helpful advice...?
Wow that's alot. I'm dealing with a similar situation. This boy I've known for two years acts like he wants me one day, but then wants to be with his girl the next. I also have a clear mind of what I should do which is let him know that if I can't have all of him, then I don't want any of him.(Also, he that is trusting in his HEART IS STUPID! Don't trust your heart, it's not always gonna be right. The heart is the same thing that tells murderers to kill, and rapists to rape) Anyway, it's between you and his girl, and we all know 2nd place doesn't win a prize, so I don't think its a good idea to act as his little sideline ho. He needs to realize that you have feelings too. And if you think he believes you two are back together, then talk to him so you'll know where you stand. Hope I helped. Take care.
';we all know that the center of the body,


the heart.


it beats on the left.


maybe that's why the heart's not always right.';





if he's treating you so badly, you have to think, ';what will he do to my future?';





do you always want to have a third person in your relationship?


or worse, BE the third person?

No comments:

Post a Comment