Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can I find clear glass heart-shaped ornaments?

I'm looking for the clear ornaments that you can paint yourself by swirling paint inside, but I would prefer to have the heart-shaped ones rather than round. I've looked at Michael's, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, Ben Franklin, the Christmas Depot, Sunshine Discount Crafts, Oriental Trading Company. So far the only place I have found them was on eBay. Anyone have any other suggestions?Where can I find clear glass heart-shaped ornaments?
Do you have A.C. Moore near you? They might have them. Also check wedding supply and party stores.Where can I find clear glass heart-shaped ornaments?
I've actually bought these exact ornaments at Michaels. It may have been during Christmastime, though. But I know they carry them.





Have you tried the online sites for all these stores or asked employees to check their stock or call bigger stores near you? That's the only thing I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment