Thursday, February 11, 2010

Suggest me im clear heart person im in love bt she's frm another caste family want from same caste wht 2 do?

I m good looking %26amp; clear heart Person Im in love ,But she is from another caste,my family want me to go with same caste for marriage I can't make my parents unhappy with this word.plz what would you think .........have to go with parents Or in my way...........Suggest me im clear heart person im in love bt she's frm another caste family want from same caste wht 2 do?
Go your way. You can't live to please your parents because it will never make you happy. Plus, if they are particular, even if you find somebody that fits into what they want, they still might not be happy.Suggest me im clear heart person im in love bt she's frm another caste family want from same caste wht 2 do?
Your parents want dowry.





Tell them that you will marry the girl of their choice and then leave the house forever.


If they are okay with this, then you know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment