Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is the path to that little scarlet heart of yours clear? or full of obstacles and obfuscations?

not yet, still full of obstacles and obfuscations :) :) :)Is the path to that little scarlet heart of yours clear? or full of obstacles and obfuscations?
I'm quite a complex person anyway....and you would undoutedly have a fight on your hands trying to get through those obstacles, that i know you wish to remove, and make the way clear.Is the path to that little scarlet heart of yours clear? or full of obstacles and obfuscations?
No one can figure me out. I can't even figure myself out sometimes.
i think the path is fairly clear but then i am older, wiser than i have been at any other point in my life and also know that i won't settle
The path to my heart is clear and smooth...but i guess the path once someone is in my life is full of obstacles (i have lots of problems in my life!)....
---I have feeling your opinion is the only one that matters in the end.....but to be honest with you my healthy heart is clear ; but only for a true knight in shining Armour. Any obstacles he may face in his gallant effort will be himself tripping over his own two feet !

No comments:

Post a Comment