Thursday, February 18, 2010

Is there any clear symptoms to identify if u are having a heart attack?

i am 25 male, i had to carry six 100Kg box to the first floor , without any warm up i did the work in less than 5 minuts... i was not feeling any discomfort in doing so, but then all of a sudden i was short of breath i took a deep breath and tried to relax, my head started spinning, felt cramp in my chest ....and started sweating a lot. felt like i was totally drunk for the next 5 minuts. could this have been a heart attack? i never had any high BP or any other problems.Is there any clear symptoms to identify if u are having a heart attack?
I'm *guessing* you over exerted yourself, and that's why you had that episode. I had a mild heart attack in April and I knew immediately what was going on; paid radiating down the left side of my jaw and my heart felt like it was being squeezed. Most unpleasant. To be safe, I'd go see your physician and get checked out.Is there any clear symptoms to identify if u are having a heart attack?
You're really young to be worrying about having a heart attack...I work in the cath lab so we deal with these patients all the time. Considering the activity you were doing prior to this, I would guess it was caused from that. Typical signs of a heart attack are chest pain, shortness of breath, cold sweat, nausea, pain in the left arm.
none -the symptoms vary by the individual. see your doctor.
i dont know but it sounds like you should turn your comp off and get to your doctors a.s.a.p

No comments:

Post a Comment