Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pls clear my mind and heart?

hi friends,





i was love for three years with a girl and she too loved me, she lives far away from my place i meet her only once in six months she loved me very madly and truly and our parents even accepted our love.





But once after she joined her MBA she tried to avoid me not only me even she avoided her mother and her sister, we thought that she has some stress in her college but last august our love got separated and now she is happy and still she is avoiding her mom and sis, even when i tried to call her at her birthday she did not care to pick up my phone. after she left me it took 6 months to come back to normal life even i resigned my job and stayed at home.





This is my situation





But this is not the whole situation





Secondly i have a friend,don't name is ANGEL, she is from srilanka and she is my neighbor for about a year. she knows everything about me because i don't hide anything to her because i like her. she likes me too. even now she cares for me.





I have some expatiations about my wife. My ex girl friend did not accept those conditions and she did not fit my expatiations she gets angry if i talk about those conditions but this girls has same condition like mine and she fits 100% of my expatiations.





She calls me up in the morning and speaks with me for an hour, even she is the one who wakes me up.





Yesterday i had a small wound in my finger, i don't know y she cried, for a small wound she wanted me to go to the hospital.





Now i have many things running in my mind





1. Am i eligible for love?


2. Am i true to my ex-girlfriend?


3. Is it good if i love angel?


4. Does this society accepts my love?


5. DOES ANGEL LOVE ME????????????????Pls clear my mind and heart?
dear love and care for the one who cares for u.....


if she cares this much for u dat means she loves u alot ...if u have any doubt ask her wat she fells for u...if u too love her y r u bothered about the society...?


ur x-girlfrnd did'nt bothered ur feelings then y the hell u r thinking this much about her.........?


all the best ..........Pls clear my mind and heart?
angel loves u alright, i mean wat girl would wake up early to wake up her neighbor?


if u wonder wat the socitey'll think then ur a loser cause it's ur life not their n it's ur love, they don't have the right to judge it!!


n bout ur ex, jus forget bout her, a person who says she loves u then dumps u is a whore!!


u seem like a person who'll love only one girl 4 his life n thats the kinda guy that ne girl would want!! :) so ofcourse it's allright 4 u 2 move on!!^_^


last but not the least, if u wanna no if angel loves u or not then man up n ask her wat u r to her.


if she says yes the congrats!!!!


n if she says the she only think of u as a fren then don't get upset instead thank her 4 all she has done 4 u n get on with ur life from now on!!


i've never fallen in love so i don't no but i do no that giving up on ur life 4 a person who dicthed u is a sin

No comments:

Post a Comment