Thursday, February 11, 2010

To have a clear pathway to your heart come from the spiritual understanding of the way you feel?

Bit of both ~ God gave us *feelings* not to be driven by them, but to understand we are emotional beings : )


We are spirit, soul, and body...








Great question beautiful (((((((((Sky Walker))))))))) xxxTo have a clear pathway to your heart come from the spiritual understanding of the way you feel?
Spiritual understanding has nothing to do with how you feel. Blessed assurance comes only from the words of the Bible as you understand (obey) God's commandments. Every word in the Bible has to do with God's commandments.To have a clear pathway to your heart come from the spiritual understanding of the way you feel?
Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?


Jer 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Yes. To know your heart, you would have to understand your emotions.











I think that should be a correct answer, but I honestly have no clue what you were asking.
Potatoes are the manner by which birthday cake reaches the plane of enlightenment.
I think I agree but without some punctuation; I can not say I agree.
Both--You can;t feel right about it if you don't have a clear understanding about it
I'm an atheist, I don't have feelings, remember?
If the geese fly over the mountain tops, supper shall be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment