Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Heart Is Going Crazy But My Mind Is Clear What Do I Do? Am I A Scumbag?

So lets say that you are five years old than this girl in high school who worked for you and your family. This girl hit on you pretty much every week for the three summers that you worked with her. She told you that she loved you, tried to tell you that she was the age of consent when she wasn't. She would always try and touch you or hug you from behind when you weren't looking or she would grab your ***. You told her numerous times to stop over the three years and she didn't. Your parents think that she is cute and the whole thing was cute but they didn't know to what extent she went. They thought you had no idea she had a crush on you.





You like this girl somewhat but realize that you could never be with her due to law, morality, and sexual harassment lawsuits. But when you think that you broke this girls heart you felt extremely bad apologized and explained to her why. She seemed to get angry at you for rejecting her again and told you to never talk to her again. So you don't talk to her.





A year and a half later the summer before the girl goes to college she starts trying to reconnect with you, calling you, coming to your place of work an inordinate amount of times in a short period of times and talking to your parents. Combine this with the fact your parents became multi millionaires, and you got saved from death in the spring of that summer. So who knows she is a gold digger, wanted to set things straight before she left for school, or got shell shocked when she realized that you almost died and her feelings for you came back.





If I did the same stuff she did to me reversed I would be arrested, and my family sued. Instead because she is a girl she gets a pass. I'm still angry, am I a jerk for ignoring her?My Heart Is Going Crazy But My Mind Is Clear What Do I Do? Am I A Scumbag?
You say you're still angry with her, and obviously hold some resentment toward her for all the things you feel she got away with. You could get on with your life and ignore her. She was just a kid with a big crush on you when all this began. Now that she's an adult it's okay to tell her to leave you alone; if that's what you really want. Your emotions seem to be torn, however ..... and you can't seem to get your heart and mind to agree. :)My Heart Is Going Crazy But My Mind Is Clear What Do I Do? Am I A Scumbag?
Um, no you're not being a jerk, she's being more than a little obsessive. If she's doing that now, imagine what it would be like if you were to date her even once.


Find a girl who won't stalk you.


Good luck!
are you saying you and she never touched or kissed or made out and you never led her on in any way?


cuz i think youre leaving out that part.





i think youre a liar and a jerk yeah
  • morgage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment