Thursday, February 11, 2010

Has anyone ever Read the Book, ';Open Heart, Clear Mind'; BY: Thubten Chodron ?

Excellent book, teaching relaxation and peace of mind, through the mindfulness of breathing,


also teaches how to love others unconditionally, without having false attachment to people, also


teaches the middle way, how to turn jealousy into joy, how to cultivate patience, compassion, and tolerance toward others, how to manage anger in a very healthy way, how to acquire peace of mind, and more excellent information.





Was just curious how many people have read this ';encouraging %26amp; very helpful book.';





Thank You. Have a Great Week everyone, and yes, ';Happy Valentine's Day to All.';Has anyone ever Read the Book, ';Open Heart, Clear Mind'; BY: Thubten Chodron ?
Venerable Thubten Chodron is my teacher! She's a delight to learn from, as is Lama Zopa Rinpoche and many others. I also have her book about anger... one of the 1st books I bought on Buddhism.





If any are interested, her website is www.thubtenchodron.org I believe (I always get the dot nets, dot orgs and dot coms mixed up, if dot ';org'; doesn't work, try dot ';net';).





_()_Has anyone ever Read the Book, ';Open Heart, Clear Mind'; BY: Thubten Chodron ?
Check out www.snowlionpub.com (I think it's dot com, I'm on a laptop on the road) and wisdompubs.org (that one I know for sure). Both sites have excellent resources for your enjoyment. With only 300 characters permitted that's all I have space to answer. Sorry.





_()_

Report Abuse



a great work is ';Awakening the Buddha Within'; by Lama Surya Das. It's an intro to the eightfold path of Tibetan Buddhism and a hugely enjoyable book. My copy was published by Bantam Books in 1997.





Love and Light,





Jarrah

Report Abuse



No, nobody has
  • morgage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment