Thursday, February 11, 2010

Iam 34 weeks pregnant and having white and clear discharge.. and whe n i checked my baby's heart beat it was

165-175 bpm should i go to the hospital.Iam 34 weeks pregnant and having white and clear discharge.. and whe n i checked my baby's heart beat it was
you should call your doctor!Iam 34 weeks pregnant and having white and clear discharge.. and whe n i checked my baby's heart beat it was
how did you cheke? I wouldnt worry too much, discharge is completely normal especially in last trimester. I dont think you need to rush to hospital but you can give them a call to let them know. When I was monitered last week they told me babies heartbeat should be anything in 130s to 160's but can go a little higher when the baby kicks
no that is pretty much normal but if you fill like you need to be checked and don't fill comfortable then go to the hospital to ease your mind but my little girls heart beat was 165 all the way thru white and clear discharge i believe i had that all the way thru I had one of the ones that the doctor uses my husband ordered it for me thru a company and i checked hers all the time and it displays the reading
No, that's a normal heartrate, though I'm not sure how you checked it yourself--do you have a doptone or stethescope at home or something? White and clear discharge very normal during pregnancy.
You should go to your doctors. if you cant, then go to the hospital. Discharge of any kind is not good. Its better to find out that it is nothing than to lose the baby.
Your baby's heartrate is a little high. I would call L%26amp;D and talk to a nurse and tell them and they should be able to tell you what to do. Good luck dear and congrats on the baby.
the heartbeat is normal. There heart beats 5 times faster than ares. And the clear discharge might be your mucus plug coming out. So I don't think you need to go to the hosp.
The discharge is very normal. I think everything is fine but if your concerned go see the doc. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment