Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can I wipe clear my heart drive on my Computer?

Ok so my computer is having some problems with viruses and my dads friend said to clean out my heart drive and start all over and i think so too but he said to first save important documents in a disk or something. but first how exactly do i reset it or clear it, and how can i save any programs, will clearing the heart drive effect the internet or documents that connect to the internet? please helpHow can I wipe clear my heart drive on my Computer?
You can't save programs ... only word documents and photos and stuff that you created ..... depending on what type of computer it is ... you may need all your Installatio discs as well ... I think you'd be better off having someone who know a little more about computers than your dads friend have a look at itHow can I wipe clear my heart drive on my Computer?
First off you save any files you want to a CD or some other removable media. Next, if you have the disc for the operating system insert that and reboot. During boot hit F8 and tell it to boot from disk. Next go and delete all of the partitions. Then create and new one and choose to install the operating system there. Once you do this the operating system will install, once that is done you will need to reinstall all of your programs and drivers.
Hard drive, and they cannot be cleared, thats the way police get info from bad people and you cant clear it. unless you buy a new one and replace the old!
u guys r dumb..............it depends if u have your operating system cd's and driver cd's. if u do, then format it. go to my computer, right click on C and click format
ok it is pronounced HARD DRIVE!!! and you will have to take it to a store where they can externally wipe it out

No comments:

Post a Comment