Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have seen God , does anybody want to...first come with clear heart.?

I have seen God before too, but he wasn't even a human form... he was just a spirit: an orb of pure light.


God only shows himself to people who pass his tests. If you haven't gone through a large amount of physical and emotional pain for many years, he wouldn't ever show himself to you.


I have many phyiscal and mental disorders, not to mention I've been through the pain of constant verbal abuse, etc, etc. That's how I got the pleasure of talking to God.


If you haven't lived a hard life, you don't reall deserve that much.I have seen God , does anybody want to...first come with clear heart.?
I saw jesus, on a piece of toast





Oh it's that troll clown who is the village atheist, what a jerk I wish I had kept his hatemail, to show you all, he was almost in tears.





He was all like ';I will impersonate you one day we will see how you like that boo hoo';I have seen God , does anybody want to...first come with clear heart.?
If you think that you have ';seen'; God ... how would you know? Did He/She arrive with identification? A driver's license, a photo id, ... How would something prove it to be a ';Godhead';?
The people of God with their pure heart will see God through their spiritual eyes. How you imagine God, God will be seen by you.


We have seen Christ because He came to us as a human being.
Tell me more---tell me more.





And I am Christian. My faith has been a struggle all of my thinking life.
I have also seen Jesus.
Have you had your eyes and mind checked lately?
You're familiar with the passage that no one can see God and live?


So, how are you typing this dead?
I'm sorry hun, but you walked into that one.
Was he the one wearing the tutu?
exodus says no man can see god and live





and your alive i assume?
Does he look like Fred G Sandford, Gandalf or Jerry Cantrell from Alice in Chains?
in a vision? I had one once but no one alive now has really SEEN HIM UP close yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment