Thursday, February 18, 2010

Do u have this experience ';I felt my mind was clear as if the dust that has covered my heart..?';?

';I felt my mind was clear as if the dust that has covered my heart for a long time was gone. It was like a miracle.';





I read, with interest a passage below. And i wonder if anyone of u had experienced the above description before?





http://www.clearwisdom.net/emh/articles/鈥?/a>Do u have this experience ';I felt my mind was clear as if the dust that has covered my heart..?';?
hey walawala..... the experience tat u'r talk'n abt..... i felt it wen i was playing my district level football match...tat was the most crucial hour of the game wen there was only 1 minute 4 the game 2 end in a draw match %26amp; our opponents made us face a penality kick...i being the goal keeper had 2 save the ball 4m being a goal inorder 2 make the match a draw..... at tat point of time wen every single 1 in the football field were sooo anxious of waats goin 2 happen next ...i dunno how...i dint feeel any kind'a anxiety within meee ...it was like as if ...


i dunno if u'll believe me .... it was like as if i was not on earth... my mind was totally empty .... not a single thought was there in it ...my mind was crystal clear....i really mean it...%26amp; wen the penality shot was kicked by the opponent i just dived automatically %26amp; blocked the goal..... it was not a '; fluk ';.... it was like... i dunno how 2 say...it was like GOD inside me performing a miracle.... every1 in the football field appreciated meee... it was a real miracle....





(sm may think am bluffing..... i know waat am say'n is true....its up2 u 2 believe or not....)Do u have this experience ';I felt my mind was clear as if the dust that has covered my heart..?';?
i think at one time in our lives we all have


i'm glad you found it too.


love you and hope you find everything your looking in your sweet life and more
ya,it was just like how i am feeling nw,it might be due to great dissappointment in things before or coz u feel somehow no matter how hard u wrk,u can't make ur life better or being able to acheive own goals in life....
sure, like having a revelation about life or love.

No comments:

Post a Comment